Connecting the Venture Community in Silicon Valley and Asia.
Startups Greater Asia is a networking hub and knowledge exchange for entrepreneurs, investors, and business professionals doing business between SV and the Asian continent.
The venture capital ecosystem between SV and the Asian continent grows ever closer, and the nuances of the Asian markets become more valuable to understand. Startups Greater Asia collect and curate the knowledge and experiences of successful entrepreneurs, professionals, and active investors to share with the community via events and our podcast series (launching soon)!
What we do
Our team is also currently working on the Startups Greater Asia Venture Encyclopedia, a guide to who and what you should know about the different Asian country and their startup ecosystem. We welcome your questions, ideas, and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some topics we have addressed and will continue to discuss include:
- What value proposition do Asian investors uniquely offer?
- How to prepare your company to penetrate Asian markets?
- How to prepare your company from Asia and penetrate US markets?
- In what ways do the venture capital ecosystem differ between various Asian countries?
We will also be sharing:
- Founder's experiences working with Asian corporate ventures
- How Asian founders have successfully adapted to Silicon Valley and how US founders have successfully adapted to the Asian market
- Pitch feedback and trend insights from Asian investors
- How to build your supply chain in Asia
- How to get the most out of your Kickstarter campaign from any corner of the world