Events and Community Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA Bay Area
About Startups Greater Asia (SGA)
Startups Greater Asia (SGA)’s mission is to bridge the tech community of North America and of Asia with knowledge, connections
We are building a centralized hub for companies, founders
(a) evaluate their market expansion opportunities in Asia or in the US,
(b) find cross-border investment or growth resources and
(c) connect them directly with the right opportunities through our Greater Asia Advisory Network.
In addition to hosting events and sharing cross-border business intelligence, SGA provides
Are you passionate about helping companies expand globally and improving how cross-border business is currently done? Our team works with corporations, investors, startups from different parts of North America and Asia to close cross-border business and tech investment deals. We are seeking an Events and Community Manager to join our team to spread brand awareness, increase community engagement and assist in producing
· Help coordinate monthly events, market SGA and partner events, and take care of
· Post relevant content regularly on SGA social media channels
· Assist with research and content creation initiatives
· Engage the community to talk about cross-border business especially related to North America and Asia
· Brainstorm ideas for events and identify interesting speakers
· Assist with growing SGA’s audience and developing SGA’s services for the community
· Help strategize and implement our social media and content strategy
· Help identify resources for our clients and partners
· This will be initially a part-time role that will transition to a full-time position.
· Problem solver and
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Prefer candidates who
· Experience with event and conference planning.
· Have a team mentality and value knowledge sharing.
· Located in CA Bay Area.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
To apply, please link to your resume along with a short statement about your interest in and experience with the North American-Asian tech community in the form below.